Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So then, where to begin?



Having tried and failed many times to gather enough interest to start writing a blog, my impending 1 month European motorbike tour is probably the best excuse I've got to give it a go. That said however, it might stop halfway through the trip as my attention span is famously short and I tend to lose interest and just stop wha....

Ahem. So, thats the humourous content over with. Nice to get these things out of the way early. Back to the point then.

Instead of a nice 2 week holiday sitting in the sun on a beach holding an empty glass and a full bottle with a view to correcting the balance, my girlfriend and I have decided that the best thing to do is to mount up on our motorbikes and naff off up to Norway. A planned 9000 odd Kilometeres taking us the better part of a month to do.

So, expect pics, potentially video and general tales of a motorbiking / travelling nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment